Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent FREE via (DPD) 24 hour Courier Service.
Excluding the following postcodes: Scottish Highlands – AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50 Scottish Islands – HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, BT, HS, IM, TR21-25, Ireland, The Channel Islands & Isles of Scilly. If you require delivery to one of these postcodes please contact us for a quote.
Off-Shore – We cannot send compressed gas cartridges by air. Please do not purchase cream chargers if you live outside of the UK.
Due to recent misuse issues with Nitrous Oxide, we will NOT ship to the following places:
– Universities – University Halls Of Residence
Our couriers will not deliver to PO Boxes.
Delivery Guide – PLEASE READ:
We try very hard to get your delivery to you without wasting your time, but we require your help for this to happen.
Please make sure we have a valid phone number so you can be contacted should there be any delivery problems.
If your package is damaged DO NOT accept delivery.
Please provide us with as much address information as possible. If you provide us with an incorrect address you will be charged an extra fee of up to £15.00 per consignment for re-delivery.
A signature is required as proof of delivery. If you have not arranged alternative delivery instructions for your order (please see below) with our courier (DPD) i.e. leave with neighbour someone (anyone) must be at the given address to sign for the delivery between 8-30am and 6-30pm (for Next Day service). Our courier (DPD) will make 2 delivery attempts, if no-one answers the door a card will be left with instruction on how to arrange a re-delivery. If you receive a card you MUST contact the courier within 5 DAYS or the delivery will be assumed refused and you will receive a return to sender charge.
Guaranteed Next Day Delivery:
We guarantee that all orders placed before 4:00 pm on a working day (Mon-Fri) will be at your door the next working day via our courier (DPD) (excluding Bank Holidays). If you require a Saturday delivery please select the £2.99 Saturday delivery option at checkout.
Acts of God:
‘Acts of God’ are not covered by the next day delivery guarantee – so, for example, extreme weather may cause a delay in your consignment which we can reasonably argue is circumstances beyond our or our courier’s control.
The Dispatch & Delivery Process:
Here’s how it works:
- You leave your mobile number and email address at checkout.
- You receive a dispatched text and email when your order leaves our warehouse.
- You receive a text and email the following morning alerting you that your parcel is out for delivery with an allocated 1-hour time slot.
- Once your goods have been dispatched by us you will receive a text and email with a tracking number and information on how to track your parcel via the DPD system. To track your parcel go to www.dpd.co.uk and type in the number for up to date live tracking info.
- You will have the option to change the date and delivery instructions “in-flight”. You will have the option to send the delivery to a parcel shop/leave with a neighbour or in a safe place/change date.
- DPD will make 2 delivery attempts, if the parcel is not delivered after the tried attempts the customer will receive a return to sender charge of up to £15.
You can also download the free ‘Your DPD’ app from the Apple iTunes Store which allows the following:
Your DPD – Never miss a parcel delivery again!
Your DPD lets you arrange the best possible delivery experience. Just tell DPD how and where to deliver from the range of options available and they will do the rest.
- Personal delivery preferences – if you’re not going to be in, you can use the DPD app to make sure you can still receive your parcels. Tell them to deliver straight to your chosen DPD Pickup location or, to your chosen neighbour or safe place. You select your preferences and they will make sure they follow your instructions every time!
- 30-minute delivery alerts – they don’t want you to wait in all day so, with all your DPD deliveries, they will let you know in advance when to expect delivery and when they are just 30 minutes away.
- They will come back – if they have missed you earlier in the day and have been unable to deliver your parcel, they may even come back later that same day. They will check to see if you’re at home first and then make a return journey.
- Active and previous deliveries – using your DPD app you can see a list of current deliveries and track when your parcels will be with you. When they have delivered to your chosen safe place they will even send you photos of your parcel in that location for added peace of mind.
- Multiple addresses – set your work, home, or even family member’s address preference, so you can tailor your delivery experience and still get your deliveries, wherever you are in the UK.
- Driver tracking – see the name and a picture of your driver or why not track their location and find out where you are in the delivery queue. See your driver’s estimated arrival time so you know when to expect your parcel.
- In-flight options – when they are on the way to you, if your plans change you can still rearrange your delivery right up until they deliver your parcel. You can instruct their driver to deliver on a different day, to a preferred neighbour, to a safe place or even to one of their 2,500 DPD Pickup shops.
- Pickup shops – if you’re collecting your parcel from a nearby DPD Pickup shop, get opening hours, your pickup pass for collection and directions from your delivery address.
We accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. We are delivering to an address NOT an individual. Therefore if you share an address with other people please be aware that they may take possession of your goods.
If you choose to have your goods ‘left safe’ you CANNOT CLAIM COMPENSATION – therefore we strongly advise you only to select this option if you are 100% sure that they will be safe until you are able to retrieve them.
If you asked for the goods to be left safe and they are not there we or the courier accept no responsibility for the theft. If our courier logs a consignment as having been delivered and it is not there you must assume it has been stolen. In these cases, we will provide you all the help we can, but it is up to you to contact and deal with the Police.