- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Data Security
- Misuse & Safety
N2WHOA! cream chargers is a trading name of UK cream chargers LTD.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent FREE via (DPD) 24 hour Courier Service.
Excluding the following postcodes: Scottish Highlands - AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50 Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, BT, HS, IM, TR21-25, Ireland, The Channel Islands & Isles of Scilly. If you require delivery to one of these postcodes please contact us for a quote.
Off-Shore - We cannot send compressed gas cartridges by air. Please do not purchase cream chargers if you live outside of the UK.
Due to recent misuse issues with Nitrous Oxide, we will NOT ship to the following places:
- Universities - University Halls Of Residence
Our couriers will not deliver to PO Boxes.
Delivery Guide - PLEASE READ:
We try very hard to get your delivery to you without wasting your time, but we require your help for this to happen.
Please make sure we have a valid phone number so you can be contacted should there be any delivery problems.
If your package is damaged DO NOT accept delivery.
Please provide us with as much address information as possible. If you provide us with an incorrect address you will be charged an extra fee of up to £15.00 per consignment for re-delivery.
A signature is required as proof of delivery. If you have not arranged alternative delivery instructions for your order (please see below) with our courier (DPD) i.e. leave with neighbour someone (anyone) must be at the given address to sign for the delivery between 8-30am and 6-30pm (for Next Day service). Our courier (DPD) will make 2 delivery attempts, if no-one answers the door a card will be left with instruction on how to arrange a re-delivery. If you receive a card you MUST contact the courier within 5 DAYS or the delivery will be assumed refused and you will receive a return to sender charge.
Guaranteed Next Day Delivery:
We guarantee that all orders placed before 4:00 pm on a working day (Mon-Fri) will be at your door the next working day via our courier (DPD) (excluding Bank Holidays). If you require a Saturday delivery please select the £2.99 Saturday delivery option at checkout.
Acts of God:
'Acts of God' are not covered by the next day delivery guarantee - so, for example, extreme weather may cause a delay in your consignment which we can reasonably argue is circumstances beyond our or our courier's control.
The Dispatch & Delivery Process:
Here's how it works:
- You leave your mobile number and email address at checkout.
- You receive a dispatched text and email when your order leaves our warehouse.
- You receive a text and email the following morning alerting you that your parcel is out for delivery with an allocated 1-hour time slot.
- Once your goods have been dispatched by us you will receive a text and email with a tracking number and information on how to track your parcel via the DPD system. To track your parcel go to www.dpd.co.uk and type in the number for up to date live tracking info.
- You will have the option to change the date and delivery instructions "in-flight". You will have the option to send the delivery to a parcel shop/leave with a neighbour or in a safe place/change date.
- DPD will make 2 delivery attempts, if the parcel is not delivered after the tried attempts the customer will receive a return to sender charge of up to £15.
You can also download the free 'Your DPD' app from the Apple iTunes Store which allows the following:
Your DPD – Never miss a parcel delivery again!
Your DPD lets you arrange the best possible delivery experience. Just tell DPD how and where to deliver from the range of options available and they will do the rest.
- Personal delivery preferences - if you’re not going to be in, you can use the DPD app to make sure you can still receive your parcels. Tell them to deliver straight to your chosen DPD Pickup location or, to your chosen neighbour or safe place. You select your preferences and they will make sure they follow your instructions every time!
- 30-minute delivery alerts - they don’t want you to wait in all day so, with all your DPD deliveries, they will let you know in advance when to expect delivery and when they are just 30 minutes away.
- They will come back - if they have missed you earlier in the day and have been unable to deliver your parcel, they may even come back later that same day. They will check to see if you’re at home first and then make a return journey.
- Active and previous deliveries - using your DPD app you can see a list of current deliveries and track when your parcels will be with you. When they have delivered to your chosen safe place they will even send you photos of your parcel in that location for added peace of mind.
- Multiple addresses - set your work, home, or even family member’s address preference, so you can tailor your delivery experience and still get your deliveries, wherever you are in the UK.
- Driver tracking - see the name and a picture of your driver or why not track their location and find out where you are in the delivery queue. See your driver's estimated arrival time so you know when to expect your parcel.
- In-flight options - when they are on the way to you, if your plans change you can still rearrange your delivery right up until they deliver your parcel. You can instruct their driver to deliver on a different day, to a preferred neighbour, to a safe place or even to one of their 2,500 DPD Pickup shops.
- Pickup shops - if you’re collecting your parcel from a nearby DPD Pickup shop, get opening hours, your pickup pass for collection and directions from your delivery address.
We accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. We are delivering to an address NOT an individual. Therefore if you share an address with other people please be aware that they may take possession of your goods.
If you choose to have your goods 'left safe' you CANNOT CLAIM COMPENSATION - therefore we strongly advise you only to select this option if you are 100% sure that they will be safe until you are able to retrieve them.
If you asked for the goods to be left safe and they are not there we or the courier accept no responsibility for the theft. If our courier logs a consignment as having been delivered and it is not there you must assume it has been stolen. In these cases, we will provide you all the help we can, but it is up to you to contact and deal with the Police.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulates the processing of information relating to individuals and grants them various rights in relation to their personal data.
The information on individuals we collect and how we use it:
When you checkout or register to make your purchase on our website, we collect information about you such as your name, address, e-mail address, IP address and phone numbers. We gather this information to allow us to process your order. For example, we use it to administer transactions, screen for fraud, screen for misuse (of cream chargers), send delivery address information to our couriers as well as using it to develop and improve our services. We also use aggregated information for the purposes of tracking the usage of our services and in order to help us develop and improve the website and such services. The aggregated information and statistics will not, however, include details that can be used to identify you.
Sharing your personal information.
Some of the information you provide us with HAS to be shared with third parties in order to process your payment and get your parcel delivered. So we have to give our couriers your delivery address. But we WILL NOT share your personal data for any other purpose than completing your transaction with us. We will not sell your data or give it to marketing companies. If you have opted in to receive marketing emails from us then we will only use that data to send a maximum of 6 emails to you a year. We will not give this information to anyone else.
An individuals Rights under the General Data Protection Registration.
You have various Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
If you have a request about what data of yours we hold or want to exercise any of these rights please contact us by these methods:
Tel: +44 (0)1752 603116
Our Cookies Policy details how we use internet cookies.
The whole process of shopping on our store relies on using Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that identifies your computer to our server. The Cookies create a User Session ID, which is used to access the data stored on our server about you and what is in your shopping basket as you move from page to page adding items. If you disable Cookies then you will not be able to shop for items using our website. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. Cookies are not used to collect any personal information. You have the opportunity to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The way in which you do this depends upon the web browser that you use. Please refer to the "Help" function for your browser. If you accept cookies, they may remain on your computer for many years, unless you delete them. Please note that turning off cookies may limit your use of websites in general.
Control of cookies:
Web browsers allow you to exercise some control of cookies through the browser settings. Most browsers enable you to block cookies or to block cookies from particular sites. Browsers can also help you to delete cookies when you close your browser. You should note, however, that this may mean that any opt-outs or preferences you set on the site will be lost. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org which includes information on how to manage your settings for the major browser providers.
We use tools to find out where our customers have come from to reach our website. We pay Google and other companies to advertise for us and it is useful to know which adverts are effective. Therefore, like most companies, we use tracking tools to monitor and log this information. We then adjust our advertising or the layout of our website to maximise the effectiveness of our advertising spend and make our websites as easy to use as possible.
This website may be linked to other websites www.n2whoacreamchargers.co.uk may create links to third-party websites. www.n2whoacreamchargers.co.uk is not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by websites that are linked from our website.
Your acceptance of these terms:
Returns & Replacements
Our Returns Policy conforms to a Web Code of Practice - go to www.safebuy.org.uk for more information.
At n2whoacreamchargers.co.uk we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
By law, customers in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This is generally referred to as a 'cooling off' period. At N2 whoa cream chargers we give you an extra 7 days, so our 'cooling-off' period is 14-days. This applies to all of our products.
For more information on your rights to return goods visit www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
The Returns Procedure
To cancel your purchase within the fourteen-day cooling-off period, please call 01752 603116 or email email@example.com giving the reason for the return. We will then advise you on our preferred method of return. Please package the relevant item(s) securely. If you are dispatching it yourself send it to the address on the Invoice so that we receive it within 14- days after the date that the item was delivered. You must either insure the consignment or use a signed for service (recorded delivery). Please include a note with your contact details and an explanation of why you are returning the goods.
Once the goods have been received back with us they will be inspected and if in good condition you will be refunded minus shipping charges if applicable.
Please note that you are responsible for the cost of returning the items to us.
N2WHOA! Embankment Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 9JF
Cancellation of Orders that HAVEN'T been shipped.
As soon as we receive notice of cancellation of an order prior to it being shipped, we will refund the full cost of the order - unless we have had to pre-book special shipping charges for it. Please note - once we begin the delivery process you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for additional services carried out by us (eg: gift wrapping).
For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the cooling-off period, visit the Department of Trade and Industry's website at: http://www.berr.gov.uk/whatwedo/consumers/buying-selling/distance-selling/index.html .
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept all major credit and debit cards as payment as well as Paypal. We process secure payments via Sage Pay and are protected by 3d Secure. All prices on our website are regularly monitored against competitors and we are confident that you will find us to be one of the, if not the cheapest provider of cream chargers and supplies on the web. From time to time, we may run promotions, offers and sales. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice to our customers.
You can view your order history in your account on our website.
Updating Account Information
You can update any of your personal information and billing /shipping addresses in your account.
Terms & Conditions
The term “N2 whoa cream chargers” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UK.
Running an online business means we may be a target of fraud and hacking, therefore we take security and privacy very seriously. N2Whoa Cream Chargers and UK Cream Chargers Ltd is strongly committed to preserving the privacy of its customers. This Data Security Protection Policy lets you know about our policy for the collection and use of information about you and your transactions with us.
Please be confident to use your credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your goods. We have in place state of the art systems to protect your card details & your personal information.
Some more about our security system that ensures your privacy.
This site is PCI-DSS compliant.
This site is located behind our top-end Firewall with managed security and monitoring.
We use 3D-Secure, Address Verification Service (AVS) and our own fraud detection systems to prevent fraud against us.
All payments are made via secure servers. No payment details are stored by us.
We NEVER store your card details. Some online retailers store your card details. If they have a security breach a fraudster can steal these details.
We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone, including our staff. We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to) data encryption, firewalls and server authentication to protect the security of your data.
- If you believe you are the victim of identity theft you should:
- Report lost or stolen documents to the issuer.
- If you believe someone has opened an account in your name you must contact the company concerned.
- Report any suspicious transactions to your bank or card issuer.
- Check your credit file - www.experian.co.uk, www.equifax.co.uk, www.callcredit.co.uk.
- Apply for 'Protective Registration' with the CIFAS www.cifas.org.uk/protective_registration.asp.
- Another useful site is www.financialfraudaction.org.uk
Misuse & Safety
Please read prior to purchase.
To place an order with us you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Cream chargers contain a gas called Nitrous Oxide that can be abused in the same way that glue or solvents are. Inhalation of Nitrous Oxide carries a risk of serious health consequences. The risks of such misuse include narcosis, asphyxiation and potentially death. In order to combat this, we require that all customers purchasing our products confirm that they are aware of the issues and will make every effort to prevent our products from being misused. Also, we issue this warning if we suspect that you intend to misuse our products we will refuse to sell any equipment to you. We will refuse to do business with you in the future and your account (name, addresses etc) will be blocked.
- We wish to draw your attention to the provisions of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016, under which it is a criminal offence to supply a psychoactive substance to another person if you are aware, or you are reckless as to whether the substance is likely to be consumed by the person to whom it is supplied (or by some other person) for its psychoactive effects.
- We have a strict policy of not selling Goods to any person whom we believe may be under 18 years of age or whom we believe may misuse the Goods. You confirm that you are the named purchaser and at least 18 years of age and understand that you will be committing an offence if you provide false information to us.
- You confirm that you do not propose to supply the Goods to anyone you believe may be under 18 years of age, or may misuse the Goods.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell or to limit the number of Goods sold to any person.
- Our products must only be used for their intended purpose, the preparation of food and beverages. Packaging and labelling of the item must remain as intended and not be labelled for any other use.
- Our products must be kept out of reach of children.
- If you are a parent, guardian, teacher etc and suspect that a child in your care is misusing our products please contact us ASAP.
- Product safety before using our whipped cream making equipment you must first read the manufacturers instructions. This will show you how to safely charge your dispenser using the cream whipping chargers.
- No more than 1 charger should be released into a 1/4L size whipper and no more than 2 chargers for a 1/2L and 1 Litre size whipper. An explosion could occur from excessive pressure if you use more than stated.
- The cream chargers contain liquid Nitrous Oxide under great pressure, any attempt to pierce the sealing cap of these chargers without the correct equipment could result in an EXPLOSION INJURY AND SERIOUS FREEZE BURNS.
- EXPLOSION DANGER - Do not incinerate or expose chargers to the sun or any heat source. The temperature must not exceed 50C.
- Do not dispose of full, unused cream chargers. They may cause someone else an injury!
- DO NOT FLY with cream chargers! Pressurised gas cartridges must not go on an aeroplane at all. No excuses, you may be prosecuted.