- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Data Protection
- Misuse & Safety
N2WHOA! cream chargers is a trading name of UK cream chargers LTD.
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery is FREE on ALL Orders within the UK.
Off-Shore - We cannot send compressed gas cartridges by air. Please do not purchase the cream chargers if you live outside of the UK.
Due to recent misuse issues with Nitrous Oxide we will NOT ship to the following places:
- Universities - University Halls of Residence
We dispatch all orders the same day if placed before 4:00pm Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
All orders are sent via Parcelforce 24 hour Courier Service Excluding the following postcodes: IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, ZE, BT, IM, TR21-25. If you require delivery to one of these postcodes please contact us for a quote.
Guaranteed Next Day Delivery:
We guarantee that all orders placed before 4:00pm on a working day will be at your door the next working day via our courier (Parcelforce) If you require a saturday delivery please select the Saturday delivery, £8.50 option at checkout. If no-one answers the door a card will be left with instruction on how to arrange a re delivery or collection of your item. If you get a card you MUST contact the courier within 5 DAYS or the delivery will be assumed refused and you will be charged up to £15.00 for a re delivery.
The Dispatch & Delivery Process:
Once your goods have been dispatched by us you will receive an email with a tracking number and information on how to track your parcel. To track your parcel go to http://www.parcelforce.com type in the number for up to date tracking info.
Delivery Guide - PLEASE READ:
- Please provide us with as much address information as possible.
- If you provide us with an incorrect address you will be charged an extra fee of up to £15.00 per consignment for re delivery.
- Someone (anyone) must be at the given address to sign for the delivery between 8-30am and 6-30pm (for standard Next Day service). A signature is required as proof of delivery.
- If you choose to have your goods 'left safe' you CANNOT CLAIM COMPENSATION - therefore we strongly advise you NOT to request them left safe.
We accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. We are delivering to an address NOT an individual. Therefore if you share an address with other people please be aware that they may take possession of your goods.
If you asked for the goods to be left safe and they are not there we or the courier accept no responsibility for the theft. If our courier logs a consignment as having been delivered and it is not there you must assume it has been stolen. In these cases we will provide you all the help we can, but it is up to you to contact and deal with the Police.
- Our couriers will not deliver to PO Boxes.
- If your package is damaged do not accept delivery.
- Please make sure we have a valid phone number so you can be contacted should there be any delivery problems.
Acts of God:
'Acts of God' are not covered by this Guarantee - so for example extreme weather may cause a delay in your consignment which we can reasonably argue is circumstances beyond our or our couriers control.
We try very hard to get your delivery to you without wasting your time, but we require your help for this to happen.
Privacy & Security
Please be confident to use your credit/debit card or Paypal account to pay for your goods. We have in place state of the art systems to protect your card details & your personal information.
This site is PCI-DSS compliant.
This site is located behind our top-end Firewall with managed security and monitoring.
We use 3D-Secure, Address Verification Service (AVS) and our own fraud detection systems to prevent fraud against us.
We NEVER store your card details. Some online retailers store your card details. If they have a security breach a fraudster can steal these details.
Some more about our security system that ensures your privacy.
Running an online business means we may be a target of fraud and hacking. Therefore we take security and privacy very seriously. All payments are made via secure servers. No payment details are stored by us.
If you have any questions about security or privacy please mail us: email@example.com
Returns & Replacements
Our Returns Policy conforms to a Web Code of Practice - go to www.safebuy.org.uk for more information.
At n2whoacreamchargers.co.uk we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
By law, customers in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This is generally referred to as a 'cooling off' period. At N2 whoa cream chargers we give you an extra 7 days, so our 'cooling-off' period is 14-days. This applies to all of our products.
For more information on your rights to return goods visit www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
The Returns Procedure
To cancel your purchase within the fourteen-day cooling-off period, please call 01752 603116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org giving the reason for the return. We will then advise you on our preferred method of return. Please package the relevant item(s) securely. If you are dispatching it yourself send it to the address on the Invoice so that we receive it within 14- days after the date that the item was delivered. You must either insure the consignment or use a signed for service (recorded delivery). Please include a note with your contact details and an explanation of why you are returning the goods.
Once the goods have been received back with us they will be inspected and if in good condition you will be refunded minus shipping charges if appicable.
Please note that you are responsible for the cost of returning the items to us.
N2WHOA! Embankment road, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 9JF
Cancellation of Orders that HAVEN'T been shipped.
As soon as we receive notice of cancellation of an order prior to it being shipped, we will refund the full cost of the order - unless we have had to pre-book special shipping charges for it. Please note - once we begin the delivery process you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for additional services carried out by us (eg: giftwrapping).
For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the cooling-off period, visit the Department of Trade and Industry's website at: http://www.berr.gov.uk/whatwedo/consumers/buying-selling/distance-selling/index.html .
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept all major credit and debit cards as payment as well as Paypal. We process secure payments via Sage Pay and are protected by 3d Secure. All prices on our website are regularly monitored against competitors and we are confident that you will find us to be one of the, if not the cheapest provider of cream chargers and supplies on the web. From time to time, we may run promotions, offers and sales. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice to our customers.
You can view your order history in your account on our website.
Updating Account Information
You can update any of your personal information and billing / shipping addresses in your account.
Terms & Conditions
The term “N2 whoa cream chargers” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UK.
N2Whoa Cream Chargers and UK Cream Chargers Ltd is strongly committed to preserving the privacy of its customers. This Data Protection and Security Policy lets you know about our policy for the collection and use of information about you and your transactions with us.
- We don't share any information relating to you, with other companies without your prior permission.
- We will only send you emails if you specifically give us your consent to do so.
- If you register to our website, we will ask you to provide us with certain up to date data about yourself which we will handle in accordance with the UK's Data Protection legislation. We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone, including our staff. We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to) data encryption, firewalls and server authentication to protect the security of your data.
- When you order for items on line, our order form asks you to give us information specific to that order, including your billing address, shipping address, and email address. The information that you provide is used to process and send your orders. We also use the information to contact you if there is a problem with your order. We do not make our customer list available to other companies.
Misuse & Safety
- Cream chargers contain a gas called Nitrous Oxide that can be abused in the same way that glue or solvents are. Inhalation of Nitrous Oxide carries a risk of serious health consequences. The risks of such misuse include narcosis, asphyxiation and potentially, death. In order to combat this we require that all customers purchasing our products confirm they are aware of the issues and will make every effort to prevent our products from being misused. Also, we issue this warning if we suspect that you intend to misuse our products we will refuse to sell any equipment to you. We will refuse to do business with you in the future and your account (name, addresses etc) will be blocked.
- We have a policy of not selling Goods to any person whom we believe may be under 18 years of age or whom we believe may misuse the Goods.
- You confirm that you are the named purchaser and at least 18 years of age, and understand that you will be committing an offence if you provide false information to us.
- You confirm that you do not propose to misuse the Goods or to supply the Goods to anyone you believe (i) may be under 18 years of age, or (ii) may misuse the Goods.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell our Goods to any person who we suspect may misuse them.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell or to limit the number of Goods sold to any person.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence we will not be liable under this contract for any loss or damage caused by us or our agents in circumstances where: i) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents; ii) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; iii) any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract. In the event that you are using the supply address in part for commercial purposes then no liability for loss of profits or other economic loss arising out of a breach of this agreement can be accepted.
- Without prejudice to the generality of clause 7 or any defences which may be available to us, insofar as you disregard the risks associated with inhalation of Nitrous Oxide, the warnings and instructions.
- Our cream chargers must only be used for the preparation of food.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are a parent, guardian, teacher etc and suspect that a child in your care is misusing our products please contact us.
- Product Safety Before using our whipped cream making equipment you must first read the manufacturers instructions. This will show you how to safely charge your cream using the cream whipping chargers.
- No more than 1 charger should be released in a 1/4L and no more than 2 chargers for a 1 Litre Whipper. An explosion could occur from excessive pressure if you use more than stated.
- These chargers contain liquid Nitrous Oxide under great pressure.
Any attempt to pierce the sealing cap of these chargers without the correct equipment could result in EXPLOSION INJURY & SERIOUS FREEZE BURNS.
- EXPLOSION DANGER - Do Not Incinerate or Expose chargers To The Sun or Any Heat Source. Temperature Must Not Exceed 50C.
- Do not dispose of full chargers. They may cause someone else an injury!
- DO NOT FLY with cream chargers!
Pressurised gas cartridges must not go on an airplane at all. No excuses, you may be prosecuted.